Business Card for: Matthew Skelton
Here is a business card that I designed to be handed out to clients at my end of year Degree Show.
The idea for this came to me when i saw a Star Wars Scanimation Book in my local Waterstones.
I tediously worked out how to create my own version of this ‘Scanimation’ technique and then apply it to a business card.
By handing out my business card in these little black folders, it meant straight away that these are different than the usual business card and has a higher chance of the clients not throwing it away.
· £13.49 for 50 rounded corner business cards
· I used Moo.com (FANTASTIC COMPANY) to print my business cards
· Pack of 50 A4 acetate - £13
· Created 9 Acetate Scanline sheets per A4 sheet
· Carefully used a craft knife to cut out all of the sheets
· Pack of 25 A3 card - £4.99
· Created 5-6 folders with each sheet of A3 card
· Used a laser cutter to cut all of the folders out perfectly but could have used a craft knife instead.